Monday, June 26, 2017

Use Your Stuff - Challenge # 269 - A Road Trip! Vacation layout or card

Happy Monday - today I bring you a fantastic challenge from Use Your Stuff.  This challenge couldn't have come at a better time for me since we took a road trip to Toledo, Ohio earlier this month.  Along way we stopped in Cleveland, Ohio for two nights and visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the house from the movie, The Christmas Story and we had dinner on June 11th to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary at Lola (Michael Symon's restaurant). We had a great time and can't wait to go back again.

 
I hope you come join us at Use Your Stuff and play along.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

This is such a cool layout :) I've been to Cleveland too it's a cool city. Want to go again so I can see the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame missed it when I was there.